Saturday, November 24, 2012

Imagination in Lee Hansley Gallery

Once again I'm very happy to be a part of the Lee Hansley Gallery's One Hundred Under 1000 Show! This piece (originally created for AlphaBeasts on my Oddments blog) is on display there along with three other acrylic/mixed media works created in 2012.

Lee Hansley Gallery

225 Glenwood AvenueRaleigh, NC 27603 get directions
Email: 

lee@leehansleygallery.com
(or by appointment)


Phone:919-828-7557

Gallery Hours
Tues - Fri:
11am - 6pm
First Friday:
11am - 10pm
Saturday:
11am - 6pm

5 comments:

Paula Guhin said...

Stumbled upon your blog and love it...the fantasy artwork is fantastic!
Paula at MixedMediaManic.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love your blog

http://writing-1234.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth Rose Stanton said...

Lucky duckies in NC who get to go see them!

Unknown said...

Post is preaty good….
beautiful fotos...
I like them very much...Thank's:)

http://www.paperwritings.com/

Anonymous said...

Now I know why my album cover looks the way it does, talented man, Scott. To get more info please visit help-essay.com/buy-essay.